Featured Posts

Friday the 13th

I don't really know what's with Friday the 13th. When I was a kid, I was told that this day is prone to bad lucks? If it really is, so be it. As you might have noticed, not all days are lucky for us. We always have a bad days for at least once in a week and not all of them fall on Friday the 13th. If my memory serves me right, during my high school days - 4th year level way back in 2004, Wednesday was my bad day. Yes all through out the school year, I hated Wednesdays. Anyhow, this year's Friday the 13th was just amazing. I mean, everything was unplanned except for the UP Cookout.

I woke up 10AM, went online to check emails and updates, at the same time thinking that it would be an unproductive lazy Friday. I was on leave, got no direction on the early noon. Then a text message came through my inbox. And realized that I need to drop by at Ayala to give my donations (used clothings) for the recent T.Padilla Fire Victims. I was a bit late with the schedule, that wasn't planned properly - last minute syndrome as I call it. It was exciting - adrenaline rush took over.

I took a bath, rushed to the office to get my camera, headed to Ayala to meet Iggy for the donations, I got caught in the traffic, the weather is hot, I forgot to bring a hanky and I was sweating a lot *pfffft*. After I met and gave my donations, I rode a cab and went straight to Parkmall for the "CAMS Got Talent" an affair conducted by the Masscom students in Cebu. When I arrived at the venue, CIT-U was already done with their presentation. Why CIT-U? Because Clads, invited me there and I wasn't able to take photos of them. Anyhow, what we did is basically camwhorings - as always.

UP Cookout 2010
Unlike last year's cookout, this year is kinda different. I mean there was lesser number of people who attended the event, the crowd is not the same as last year's. And one unexpected thing, a certain person suddenly asked me if I'm from UP, and did a bit of interview about the cookout- it was just uhmmm shocking? I don't know. But I wasn't prepared enough. The camera man was already rolling the camera facing me. I was like uhmm got caught again in stage fright. Anyhow, they're from MagTV Cebu. And I think some folks saw it when it was aired last Sunday (August 15, 2010). Just sharing. :P

So how was the cookout? Just like last year, only 5 of the group survived - Mikyu, Jessa, Tiannex, Brian and yours truly. The same set up as last year - we conquered the night of Friday the 13th and went home on the next morning!

Photos will follow.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Friday the 13th"

Post a Comment