Featured Posts

I made my own havaianas



Last July 29, we were lucky to get invited to the 5th Year celebration of Make Your Own Havaianas Philippines at Northwing SM City Cebu. It was my first time to experience making my own havaianas and I would say, it was hard for me to decide what design I should pick. So I ended up getting the black MYOH 5 theme with the glow in the dark strap with a peace guitar and a high five pins. Unfortunately, they ran out of the glow in the dark straps that time. T_T. Anyways, I chose the gold strap instead. (oopps I think I didn't take a photo of my Hava)

Random photos below:












With Miss Monica - Marketing Manager, Havaianas Bacolod


With Doris

Thanks to Miss Jaja and Miss April of Big Seed Media for the invitation. :)

See more photos here

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I made my own havaianas"

Post a Comment