Featured Posts

Because it's my birthday

March 08, 2011 - My birthday.  Everything was unplanned. And thought it would be a normal day at work, but then in the last hour of my work, I received an event invitation from Geiser Maclang a day before my birthday. Thanks to my colleague who agreed with the swap schedule.  Funny it may seem, but my birthday fell on the same date of the 2011 Women's Day, this was the invitation I received from Geiser Maclang (thanks for the invitation) and was held at the Cebu City Hall.  Just like last year, I celebrated my birthday at SM City with the opening of Freizberry Store.  Everything went fine at the event. I saw Pia Magalona, the wife of the late master rapper Francis M, Abbygale Arenas former Binibing Pilipinas titlist and among others. You can read my post about it here

After the event, Vernon, Clado and I decided to go to SM City and stroll around. Still I got no exact plan on what to do on my day, but I was thinking of treating them some pizzas while waiting for the response of the Himayan folks, however, everyone was busy that time.  Thus, we decided to split around and I went to the Centre and attended the revival at Maranatha Christian.  Before I went there, I dropped by Sto. Niño Church and Cathedral Church.  

Then I went home after.  



Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

1 comments: on "Because it's my birthday"

Ecommerce Templates said...

Belated Happy Birthday! Greetings from Algozone Inc.

Post a Comment