Featured Posts

Solo Flight in Manila

February 11, 2011 - end of shift it was past 2am already. As an after shift routine, we had food trips Streamline and Fasthosts folks (Yoyoy, Macoy, Mon, Tipz, and Kate). We ate lechon at the 2nd floor of i2 bldg. It was yummy and made all of us full.  Afterwhich we separted ways and I went home. It was 4am. I turned my notebook on and check some emails and updates while I was trying to finish preparing the things I need to bring for my solo flight in Manila. Around 5am I left and headed to Mactain International Airport, my flight was 6.30AM. No traffic at all and so I was able to catch my flight schedule. On my way to Manila, I was really really sleepy, I haven't got any sleep at all since Friday 11AM. I fell asleep and when woke up, we are about to land in NAIA. It was fast and we landed ahead of time.  I waited my big brother Jonathan at the airport, and met him near Bay 7. He accompanied me at DOST main office in Bicutan (I was trying my luck and hopefully would get myself cleared from them.)  Afterwhich, we went home and via Philippine National Railways (PNR) going to San Andres where he and his family live. I took some rest after eating.

While waiting for PNR

Around 5pm we went to Manila Bay, trying to catch the sunset view at the place.   Below are the photos.


Sunset in Manila Bay


Street lights at Manila Bay



My brother's family ^^,


Statue of Ninoy and his friend?


The winner ad!

February 12, 2011 Saturday: I went to MOA and met my cousin Jernacel there. We watched the 2nd Pyroworks Musical. With her were the "Gee Gurls" as they call themselves (my cousin's classmates in Makati Med during first year college). Thus I happened to know them (Reiko, Julie, Angel, Danica, Marielle and Charizz) and I would say they're all cool and jammin'! You won't get bored with them, no wonder why they still are the G-Gurls after all these years!






The Flying G-Girls! (hahaha)


Here are some of the fail shots during the Pyromusical Fireworks Competiton







It was already 8.30PM Jerna's mom called and told us to go home because it was already late.  And so we had to leave the company.  Fairview or some call it FARView is really far from Mall of Asia, 2 hours ride approximately including traffic. Thus we arrived home (Caloocan) around 12.30AM and we received an "award" a slight award though. And just before we went to bed, we have decided not to go to Clark (Hot Air Balloon Festival).

February 13, 2011 Sunday: As planned we went to Star City (ride all you can 50% off since we were wearing red, it was their Valentines Promo). Moving on, I finally met Maerry (Jerna's classmate) and also Rhea and their other class/schoolmates in National University.




with Maerry

My cousing Jerna and her NU friends

The first ride was VIKING, at first I thought it will be a boring ride, but I was wrong. I got butterflies in my stomach when it was on its full throttle. My body was shivering and I wanted to jump out - it was freaking scary.  I did try to conquer my fear while I was on top, but no matter how I tried, my body just shivered and my hands were sweating so cold. It was a freaking ride, but it did not end there. We continue the ride until the night. My cousin Jerna and I arrived home around 12 midnight.

The survivors (with the little boy):  My cousin Jerna, Maery and Rea

(Time to go home)

Feb. 14, 2011 Valentines Day:  Around 7 in the morning, I left the place, my cousin was still sleeping, she must be tired, I bid goodbye to my aunt and went back to San Andres, Bukid to get my things left at my brother's house.  It was rush hour, thus I took the MRT and then LRT and then jeepney - the funny thing was, I got lost, not really lost and I was a bit late with my target ETA. Around 11AM, I left San Andres an headed to the Airport, my flight was 1.30PM. Because of my so called no-sense-of-direction, I got lost again while on my way (it has been a tough day for me, I would say it was Manic Monday! hahaha) Anyway, I arrived Cebu safely, thanks God for the safe flight. 

It was a whole lot of fun there! I will miss everything back there! ^^,

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

2 comments: on "Solo Flight in Manila"

Febbe said...

nice kaayo imung pics sa fireworks coolot. good job. :)

Unknown said...

hehe.. fail shots gani na sya febbe.. T_T wa koi tripod gud.. kurog au ang shots haha.. pero thanks for the compliments ^^,

Post a Comment