Featured Posts

A Happy New Year

So here it goes again, another year is over. I am not so sure though, but I guess I am not that ready yet to face the new year, while at the same time I am excited (isn't it ironic?). Well, because  I know that God has better plans for everyone. He hears what is not spoken and understands what is not explained.

Life really is full of surprises - a lot of things that we didn't expect come along the way as we continue with the journey that they called life. Those things are not just mere  accidents or coincidences, but rather planned before us and were meant to happen at some point of our lives.

So, is this already goodbye? Will the eye of the tiger now be closed? I guess so. But before that, I would say that I am grateful with you 2010. I'm gonna miss you. But, life must go on. There were bad  and down times, but most of them were good thus keeping the fire burning from moving on and looking forward for the next year. It would be another journey for the year of the rabbit!

God Bless everyone! Cheers to the New Year!

P.S: Thank you all, you know who you are! Above all, I thank you Lord for all the blessings and everything all through out the year. It has been a wonderful journey - a year that was!




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

2 comments: on "A Happy New Year"

Shae said...

Happy New Year Jorge! May this year become more meaningful and fruitful to you and your family..Blessed Year 2011!Cheers!

doris said...

you're welcome jor! lol. Happy New Year! ^^

Post a Comment