Featured Posts

Just Random


Alright am back! And I am trying to update my blog  after a month of not writing anything. Been attempting to write though, but laziness and boredom hit me,  in short procrastinating things again in this blog.  Anyhow, I won't be making this post that long (i guess?), but will just share the thoughts I have in my mind right now and those random stuffs  that my memory would serve me.  

The year 2011 so far is not that bad.  After I revamped my other site (Beyond-The-Norms) I've been like a freak monitoring my site, checking traffic and my earnings at the same time. Thus I dubbed it "blogkabuhaya"  meaning "blogging for a living". I don't know if you already heard such term, as for me I first heard it  myself. :P.  So much for the blogging life, let's jump to my New Year's Resolution(s) - the never ending and unaccomplished new year's resolution I have every year: "To gain weight". I mean, to gain fats? Uhmm I dunno what the term is, but it's close to that thing. The only challenge I have is that, I lack discipline. I don't eat meals 3 times a day, mostly 1 meal a day and the rest? Snacks, junk foods, chocolates, bread and sandwich spreads. No proper routine. I eat if my stomach hurts that much.  Moreover, my other goal is to save money for my schooling next year. I will apply for ETEEAP (Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program), to finish my course to earn a degree and will take DPE (Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Education), to be able to take the thing they called Board Exam and then teach! It would be a dream come true, in Gods time and will. I lift everything to Him as I am working with my long term plan in my career.  What else? Hmmm bear with me, this is really a very random post. I feel like writing everything now as fast as I could.  Right,  for the first time in a long time, my family went out  for lunch together. With me Ma, Pa, Ate (with her 2 siblings), and my 2 younger sister (with her son) and our youngest. My big bro was not with us, he's in Manila with his family. We also went to Sto. Nino church.


Alright, so "how am I doing?"  Yes I talk to myself sometimes and ask  questions as well. I think it is normal. I am referring to the times of my life wherein I need to weigh things. Especially if the decision could make a big impact. Think before you act.  You can even think it many times if you want, but must set  a time frame for it.   Everything has it's own time.  You have to plan something Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Time-sensitive. SMART is the keyword here.

I think I am  talking a lot of random things now and this post will become boring again just like the previous  stories I had.  So I am going to end this post by sharing you some quotes from the movies I watched recently. Quotes that I believe are quotable.  


The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
  • To defeat the darkness out there, you must defeat the darkness inside yourself.
3 Idiots

  • Never try to be successful, pursue excellence.
  • When your hobby becomes your profession, the passion becomes your profession.
  • Learning is very simple - Never stop.
My Sassy Girl (2008 remake)
  • Destiny is the bridge you build to the one you love. 
  • Just suppose that the shaping and molding of destiny... is your destiny.
  • As for the question of destiny... all I know is that even when destiny really wants to accomplish something, it can't do it alone. You still have to go to that restaurant. You still have to show up. You still have to build a bridge... to the one you love.


That's all. *bow*

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Just Random"

Post a Comment